The following prizes are to be given away as part of the ILR Summerbration competition:
$22,000 in Cash
2 x $500 E-gift card’s given away everyday for 4 weeks (Total $28,000)
Total value of competition prize pool is $50,000.00
- By submitting an entry to the ILR Summerbration Promotion, the entrant acknowledges and agrees to be bound by the Terms and Conditions.
- Entrant must be 18 years of age or older to enter the Summerbration promotion.
- You must be a Permanent Resident or Citizen of Australia to enter the ILR Summerbration Promotion.
- Entries can only be made in an individual’s own name and in their own capacity and no entry can be made for or on behalf of any other person, venture or organisation.
- The prize is not transferable.
- To receive an entry, you must purchase one or more of the selected alcohol products from a QLD, NSW or ACT Local Liquor, Local Liquor Express, Liquor & Co or Supabarn store during the promotional period. For each transaction that includes one or more of the selected products, you will receive an entry for each product purchased.
- To enter the promotion, entrants must go to www.liquorpromos.com.au and enter required contact detail fields. All submissions must be made electronically through the Summerbration website link.
- Entrants must purchase at least one of the following selected alcohol products to be eligible to enter – 2 Monkeys Wines, Angoves Organic, Ariane Vodka, Barking Tree, Belena, Brown Brothers, Bundaberg Rum, Coopers, De Bortoli, Fireball Cinnamon Whisky, Four Pillars Gin, Ara Estate Wines, Glenfiddich, Petaluma Wines, Carlton Dry, Grey Goose, Jack Daniel’s, Jacobs creek, Neds Whiskey, Suntory, Jose Cuervo, Moet, Penfolds, Squealing Pig, Strongbow, Taylors Estate, Tempus Two, Cointreau, Wild Turkey, Tooheys New, Brokenwood, Yellow Tail, Woodstock.
- If products are purchased individually as single bottles, one entry is received per bottle. If products are purchased in 2 packs, 4 packs, 6 packs, 10 packs or cases, one entry is received per 2 pack, 4 pack, 6 pack, 10 pack or case (ie you do not receive 4 entries for the purchase of a 4 pack).
- Proof of purchase must be provided in order to claim prizes.
- Competition runs from 15th November 2023 until 12th December 2023 (inclusive).
- Promotions are not open to:
- Employees of, or contractors to, the Promoter or any of its agencies involved with the Promotion.
- The spouse, de facto spouse, parent, natural or adopted child, or sibling (whether natural or adopted by a parent) of such employees and contractors (whether or not they live in the same household);
- Any person who is discovered to have used or attempted to use any more than one name in order to qualify to win any Promotion run by the Promoter except in the case of a legal change of name.
- The Major Prize winner will be drawn by random draw on 15/12/2023 at 10am. The draw will take place at Unit 4, Building 7, 1 Dairy Rd, Fyshwick ACT 2609.
- Secondary prize winners will be drawn each day at 10am from 16 November until 13 December 2023. Each draw will take place at Unit 4, Building 7, 1 Dairy Rd, Fyshwick ACT 2609
- Entrants who enter, go in the draw for both the daily prize and grand prize
- Winners will be sent an email confirming their prize
- Proof of purchase must be provided to claim prize
- Prizes will be paid by direct deposit once proof of purchase and age verification is confirmed
- The $22,000 in Cash winner will be drawn by random draw at Unit 4, Building 7, 1 Dairy Rd, Fyshwick ACT 2609 on 15/12/2023 at 10am.
- The $22,000 in Cash winner will be announced via Facebook and locallliquor.com.au on 18/12/2023
- Daily 2 x $500 e-gift cards everyday for 4 weeks will be drawn daily from 16/11/2023
- Daily 2 x $500 e-gift cards everyday for 4 weeks winners will be announced via Facebook each day from 16/11/2023
- Winners for both prizes must be 18 years or over.
- Unless expressly stated in these terms and conditions all other expenses become the responsibility of the major prize winner
- The winners agree they will not sell or otherwise provide their story and/or photographs to any media or other organisation.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence or willful misconduct) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using any prize (or recommendation), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- The Promoter supports the responsible service of alcohol and encourages consumers to enjoy alcohol responsibly. Legal aged consumers are advised to consider the safe drinking levels recommended in the National Health and Medical Research Council Australian Guidelines to Reduce Health Risks from Drinking Alcohol. A full version of these Guidelines is available at https://www.nhmrc.gov.au/_files_nhmrc/publications/attachments/ds10-alcohol.pdf. The NSW liquor promotion guidelines and intoxication guidelines are available at http://www.liquorandgaming.nsw.gov.au.
Should the initial winner/s not claim their prize within 12 weeks of notification, an unclaimed prize draw will take place on 13/03/2024 at 10am at Unit 4, Building 7, 1 Dairy Rd, Fyshwick ACT 2609 based on the permission granted by the Office of Liquor, Gaming & Racing. The winner of this draw will be notified via email and phone by 14/03/2023. Winners will have 12 weeks to claim their prizes.
If there are any unclaimed prizes from the draw conducted on 13/03/2023 at 10am, then these prizes will be entered into an unclaimed prize draw after a 3-month period to award any other Promotion by NSW, ACT or QLD Local Liquor, Local Liquor Express Liquor & Co or Supabarn stores.
These will be notified to the Office of Liquor, Gaming & Racing and will be subject to any directions from the Office of Liquor, Gaming & Racing.
PROMOTER: Independent Liquor Retailers PTY LTD. ABN 64099547967