Endota Voucher – Mothers Day Promotion
Prize Terms and Conditions
The following prizes are to be given away as part of the ILR Endota Voucher, Mothers Day competition:
50 x $100 Endota Day Spa Vouchers
Total value of competition prize pool is $5,000
- By submitting an entry to the Endota Voucher Promotion, the entrant acknowledges and agrees to be bound by the Terms and Conditions.
- Entrant must be 18 years of age or older to enter the Endota Voucher n promotion.
- You must be a Permanent Resident or Citizen of Australia to enter the Endota Voucher promotion.
- Entries can only be made in an individual’s own name and in their own capacity and no entry can be made for or on behalf of any other person, venture or organisation.
- The prize is not transferable cannot be redeemed for cash.
- To receive an entry you must purchase one or more of the selected alcohol products from a QLD, NSW or ACT Local Liquor, Liquor & Co, Liquor Boss, Local Liquor Express or Supabarn store during the promotional period. For each transaction that includes one or more of the selected products, you will receive one entry ticket per product purchased.
- To enter the promotion, entrants must go to www.liquorpromos.com.au and enter the required contact detail fields. All submissions must be made electronically through the liquorpromos.com.au website link.
- Entrants must purchase at least one of the following selected alcohol products to be eligible to enter – Squealing Pig Range, Grey Goose Vodka, Petaluma Croser Range, Mumm Range, Hendricks Gin.
- If products are purchased individually as single bottles, one entry is received per bottle. If products are purchased in 2 packs, 4 packs, 6 packs, 10 packs or cases, one entry is received per 2 pack, 4 pack, 6 pack, 10 pack or case (ie you do not receive 4 entries for the purchase of a 4 pack).
- Proof of purchase must be provided in order to claim prizes.
- Competition runs from 4th May 2022 until 17th May 2022 (inclusive).
- Promotions are not open to:
- Employees of, or contractors to, the Promoter or any of its agencies involved with the Promotion;
- The spouse, de facto spouse, parent, natural or adopted child, or sibling (whether natural or adopted by a parent) of such employees and contractors (whether or not they live in the same household);
- Any person who is discovered to have used or attempted to use any more than one name in order to qualify to win any Promotion run by the Promoter except in the case of a legal change of name.
- The Prize winners will be drawn by random draw on 18/5/2022.
- Entrants who enter in the draw for one of the 50 prizes
- Proof of purchase must be provided to claim prize
- Each prize will be delivered to winners chosen address
- The winner will be drawn by random draw at Unit 4, Building 7, 1 Dairy Rd, Fyshwick ACT 2609 on 18/5/2022 at 10am.
- The winners will be announced via Facebook and liquorpromos.com.au on 20/5/2022
- Winners for prizes must be 18 years or over.
- Unless expressly stated in these terms and conditions all other expenses become the responsibility of the prize winner
- The winners agree they will not sell or otherwise provide their story and/or photographs to any media or other organisation.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence or willful misconduct) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using any prize (or recommendation), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- The Promoter supports the responsible service of alcohol and encourages consumers to enjoy alcohol responsibly. Legal aged consumers are advised to consider the safe drinking levels recommended in the National Health and Medical Research Council Australian Guidelines to Reduce Health Risks from Drinking Alcohol. A full version of these Guidelines is available at https://www.nhmrc.gov.au/_files_nhmrc/publications/attachments/ds10-alcohol.pdf. The NSW liquor promotion guidelines and intoxication guidelines are available at http://www.liquorandgaming.nsw.gov.au.
Should the initial winner/s not claim their prize within 12 weeks of notification, an unclaimed prize draw will take place on 12/08/22 at Unit 4, Building 7, 1 Dairy Rd, Fyshwick ACT 2609 based on the permission granted by the Office of Liquor, Gaming & Racing. The winner of this draw will be notified via email and phone by 13/08/2022. Winners will have 12 weeks to claim their prizes.
If there are any unclaimed prizes from the draw conducted on 12/8/2022, then these prizes will be entered into an unclaimed prize draw after a 3-month period to award any other Promotion by NSW, ACT or QLD Local Liquor, Liquor & Co, Liquor Boss, Local Liquor Express or Supabarn stores.
These will be notified to the Office of Liquor, Gaming & Racing and will be subject to any directions from the Office of Liquor, Gaming & Racing.
PROMOTER: Independent Liquor Retailers PTY LTD. ABN 64099547967